In a world that seems corrupt more than sentimental, it’s hard to see past the negativity. But in reality, there is MORE good on earth than evil because God is a powerful and mighty God. His LOVE will always prevail.
During the season of love, if you’re feeling distant from God’s deepest desires for your heart, take some time to reflect on your life and the love that truly does surround you. Here are 15 things to think about, ponder and jot down in a journal:
- At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you. Count them on one hand.
- At least 15 people in this world love you in some way! Love is a tremendous gift.
- If someone would ever hate you, it’s because he or she wants to be just like you. You’re beautiful.
- Your smile can bring happiness to anyone, even if he or she doesn’t like you. Put on a smile.
- Every night, there’s someone who thinks about you before he or she goes to sleep. Sweet dreams.
- You mean the world to someone. Share that world with him or her.
- If not for you, someone may not be living. You have saved a life.
- You are special and unique; a precious daughter of God.
- Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you. Who could that be? The possibilities are endless.
- God will turn your biggest mistakes into something good. Choose not to live in fear.
- When you think the world has turned its back on you, take some time to look and make sure you didn’t turn your back on the world.
- When there’s something you really desire in life, believe in yourself, so sooner or later you’ll receive what you pursue.
- Always remember the compliments you receive. Forget about the rude remarks.
- Tell someone how you feel about him or her. You’ll feel satisfied when he or she knows.
- Take time to let your friends and loved ones know that they are great. They are a reflection of your character, so you are great as well!
Now that you see how you’re surrounded by love and are capable of giving heartwarming love, thank the Lord for His gift of love.
We love you and cherish you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!