When blush and bronzer are added to appropriate places on your face, the shadows create an illusion of a slender face. Follow these simple rules to grasp the magic of blush. Try this look for an elegant prom evening, or on a refreshing Spring afternoon!
1) Apply your foundation to a clean face.
2) Use a bronzer that has less of an orange tone and more of a brown tone to add shadow to your face.
3) Pucker your lips into a “fish-face.”
4) Place the bronzer in the indention of your face. Continuously wipe it in a number three motion – brushing from the indentation on your cheek up by your eyebrows then back to the indentation before moving down under your jawline.
5) If you need more color on your brush, be sure to start applying your bronzer at the indentation first so the application of color is even.
6) Smile with your mouth closed. Then, highlight your cheeks by placing blush on your cheekbones.
7) Blend lightly with a big blending brush.