How Well Do You Know Your BFF?
Everyone knows you two are close, but what about the stuff that really counts? It takes a lot more than retail bonding to be an incredible friend. Determine your Friendship IQ by completing this quiz. Answer for yourself first, and then for your best girlfriend. Afterwards, compare your responses to discover how well you truly know each other.
1. I value this quality most in a friend ___________________________________________________________
a. She values this quality most in a friend _______________________________________________________
2. To motivate myself for a huge exam or big game, I’ll ________________________________________
a. To motivate herself for a huge exam or big game, she will ___________________________________
3. My lifelong ambition is ________________________________________________________________________
a. Her lifelong ambition is _______________________________________________________________________
4. After a bad day, I’m most likely to _____________________________________________________________
a. After a bad day, she is most likely to __________________________________________________________
5. The best present I ever received was ___________________ because _____________________________
a. The best present she ever received was ___________________ because ___________________________
6. I struggle most with ___________________________________________________________________________
a. She struggles most with _______________________________________________________________________
7. I lie awake at night worrying about ____________________________________________________________
a. She lays awake at night worrying about_______________________________________________________
8. One thing I’m working to improve my self-perception is _____________________________________
a. One thing she’s working to improve her self-perception is ___________________________________
9. The most important lesson I’ve learned so far is _____________________________________________
a. The most important lesson she’s learned so far is ____________________________________________
The quality of your answers determines your IQ, not the similarity. If you’re aware of each other’s perspectives and strive to challenge each other, your friendship is strong and will continue to thrive.